Reign of India 🚔ðŸ›ĩ🛚

These Indians with the girl family constituting Log have been conspiring for long to destroy me. This drama and police harassment has to end! If you guys don't stop abusing me I'll call upon foreign powers to destroy this country wipe it out of the map, deport all you over populating black Indians so I can create a high quality developed nation. If you perverts cheap vulgar insolents don't leave, I'll have you all gunned down! Folks, India or anything Indian is an insult to the civilized mind. It ... must ... die ... literally, all its Log must be turned into compost, and land divided between Western states like UK, Germany, Canada ðŸ‡ĻðŸ‡Ķ My honest advice over decades of experience...folks, India & Russia put together are an abomination of humanity, a cancer for society and a major hindrance to eradication of crime, corruption, to make the world developed and civilized, where people would life in dignity and security! Mark my words...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The MO ðŸ›Đ