Bad Boys 🌵🚨
As a kid I was afraid of cops & girls. I didn't have any sisters and my relatives treated me as garbage. But yes police was a killer, I would always try to grow my wings only to be cut short by cops. Growing up was a pain, while I had wonderful parents, they were conservative and didn't talk about empowerment or rights or anything that I wanted as a kid. Then they told me that girl family took over the world and girls got jealous of me, I guess that's why they changed the law and the police became the proverbial bad guys for me. Gosh, communism was gone too, nothing survived the 90s revolution and girl parents went nuts over abusing us or just me, for recreation even some of them got high on it rather. So, I stopped going out and stayed at home.
Comments
Post a Comment