The ðŸ‡ĻðŸ‡ģ Struggle

Did you know about 20-30 yrs ago Log wanted to dismantle my parents who used to give to me a sanitized, sane world which I called reality, where I was educated, upright, socially responsible, tax paying citizen. I almost had forgotten my childhood when I didn't even used to go out of my house because Log were jealous, wanted to kill me through violence. When I grew up into an adult, they were unfortunately only covering up all thus while and wanted to turn me into a criminal, so that I could be taken away from my home to jail by the police. I escaped all of that and I still don't go out because Log are extremely bad company, what are they trying to do next, turn me into an enemy of the state, then again they'll send cops to arrest me! Yes, this struggle continues as everyday they plot to cause me harm, or to silence me. What you see in RT happening to Russia by the West, is the exact position of Log against me, sanctioning me, sending their goons to my house, murdering my parents, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The MO ðŸ›Đ