What is India?
As I suggested that all foreign countries are posing to be modern, futuristic tech, where I would get my way with people, however, that is far from the truth. They are all 2 or psychopaths wanting to eat my body and soul with prejudice. What attracted me to them was the promise of a retreat from India which was highly acerbic racist and sociopath. They have access to my world here and that's what makes them so lethal. I can't live, can't breathe, can't have a life, can't do anything, just a sheep in the shed waiting to be slaughtered! That's my predicament and which caused me to explore these foreign countries definitely high quality which I didn't have in India. So, I made the mistake of watching them, visiting them, etc. and they were actually not so different from India only camouflaging in the high quality of life their sinister plans to desecrate me. They're all at around level 7-8 where as I'm at level 5 on the arrogance scale. Another problem with India is that they own me, call me their property and that I should like many others die for the country.
Comments
Post a Comment