Network Buster 🦧🐒🦉

Yes, I know whatever sato is upto they're just converging on the daily incident, the sacrifice of their lamented delusional preys, then the algorithm exhales relief. I've become sato here and what I'll do is break all the hardware attached to the network and that should trash the algorithm! Destroy Cyberdyne and kill skynet before it goes online and unleashes terror. See, they want to end the world, and I like any concerned denizen wants to prevent it to free humanity from criminal bondage. But that end of world event will take place because sato has been preparing for it since WW2 I didn't get enough time to take counter measures. But, I've been able to hack into sato and I'll get great power when this end of world event takes place, that should help fight the war.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The MO 🛩